Re: double network at a time.

I'm forgetting many details now as I'm not with my computer,

But if you run nm-connection-editor, you can edit the available
network connections, and set the network routes and/or dns setting in
there.

I'm using much of the same setup to access office net and internet
using two different connection  (gsm modem to internet, lan to office
net) this way.

I'll post again later on the details if you still need em.

All the best.
-arief