Re: Persistent 3G connection fails, not sure why

Den 28. okt. 2011 13:59, skrev David Pfeffer:
How do we get some attention to this patch and get it applied to the
main source?
This is a /major/ issue for anyone running a persistent 3G connection.

Indeed. I hope someone is willing to have a look at it, if it's not being done already. If 3G internet doesn't work very well with network-manager in Linux, how is it going to compete with Windows and Mac? :-(

--
Alexander Karlstad