Re: Persistent 3G connection fails, not sure why

How do we get some attention to this patch and get it applied to the main source?
This is a major issue for anyone running a persistent 3G connection.

As a workaround, is there a way to unmark as invalid after nm decides to mark as invalid, other than disconnecting and reconnecting the device?