Re: Missing SIM PIN dialog after nm update

Am Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:31:06 +0100
schrieb Sérgio Basto <sergio serjux com>:

> I do
> killall modem-manager
>
> Sfter some seconds modem was detected and   "SIM PIN dialog" was
> appears.

Unfortunately, this does not work for me. No matter if I unplug/plug
the modem, kill modem-manager or whatever action I do, there never is a
PIN dialog.

I ran modem-manager and network-manager in debug mode; logs are here:

modem-manager: http://pastebin.com/BmpU9wnu
network-manager: http://pastebin.com/7uTS8TE8

I also tried to send the PIN to the modem via "chat" directly, which
had some effect since the light on the modem went from red to green but
network manager still complains about a missing PIN in the logs and
does not connect.

/Arne