Re: Missing SIM PIN dialog after nm update

Hi,
after read this messages I test my modem 3G. And works, after I suspend
e resume computer and try again, and no "SIM PIN dialog", but I don't
got modem detected .
I do
killall modem-manager

Sfter some seconds modem was detected and   "SIM PIN dialog" was
appears.