Re: Subject: Wrong SIM-Pin not detected by MM?

Hi,

On 15/11/11 08:06, Uwe Geuder wrote:
On 13 November 2011 19:49, Thomas Bechtold<thomasbechtold jpberlin de>  wrote:

i tried NM 0.9 (latest from git) with MM 0.5 (from ubuntu 11.10) and
recognized that MM does not detect a wrong SIM-Pin (with a Nokia N900).
i used a wrong Pin (1234) and got the attached NM logs when i tried to
activate the connection with "nmcli con up id simyo".

I have used N900 with NM many times before. Only with 0.8.x though and
only with the graphical applets (both GNOME and KDE).

I don't understand what you (or the software) want to do with the PIN
code at all.

i just tested with a N900.It's more a general question and not a specific problem with the N900.

Cheers,

Tom