Re: 1199:6832 Sierra Wireless, Inc. MC8780 not working with NetworkManager 0.8.3.998 / ModemManager 0.4

Hi Pantelis,

you really saved me ! It works ! I now can change to Natty.

I ran

echo modemmanager hold | dpkg --set-selections

to pin your package.

Shall I add a comment to my latest bugreport at launchpad (#784573) ?

Big thanks !

Kind regards

Gerd