Torgny

Från: Jason Glasgow [jglasgow google com]
Skickat: den 21 mars 2011 15:32
Till: Eric Shienbrood
Kopia: Torgny Johansson; Jonas Sjöquist; Malin Gustafsson; Trond Wuellner; Nathan Williams
Ämne: Re: Ericsson Support for SMS receive

Hi Torgny,

I'd like to move this discussion to the nm list, but before I do so I want to make sure that you are okay with that.  If you agree, please CC the list on the next reply.  If not, let me know.

I'm somewhat partial to having SetStorageLocation and GetStorageLocation either take three arguments to mimic the CPMS command, or just set the location of the received messages and allow the List,Get (etc) commands to call CPMS (if necessary) on each invocation.

-Jason