Re: How do I create a new wifi connection with nmcli?

Hi,

one imprtant thing to do is to set the permissions to the files
in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/ correctly.

If they are not set to 600 they are ignored. I did a short HowTo here:
http://trac.linexa.de/wiki/development/BootCD-booting#Createastaticnetworkmanagerfileforeth0

Regards,
Alex