Re: How do I create a new wifi connection with nmcli?

2011/3/20 Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>
Hello, list!

I wasn't able to use nmcli to create a new wifi connection. The access point is listed by "nmcli dev wifi", but if I try to connect to it with "nmcli con up myssid" it says the connection is unknown. Indeed, it is not listed in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/ . The only connection I was able to use was "Auto eth0", which was automatically created for me.

Is nmcli able to create a new wifi connection? How do I make it create it?

Thanks in advance.
--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>