Re: QT DBus network manger for PPP connection

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Naveen reddy <naveen mdl gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am writing a QT application for establishing PPP connection with the
> mobile via bluetooth link. I can do this by creating a connection in mobile
> broadband in network manger applet. Now i need to create my own app. using
> dbus to establish PPP connection through rfcomm0 serial port. I used
> qdbusviewer tool to search the available api's. But i cont find specific to
> PPP. can you please suggest me what are the API to be used and in what flow.

If you are working on it, it would be *really* nice if you could
integrate it in bluedevil (similar to what is done in
gnome-bluetooth-manager - hopefully it is the right name). This way it
will be automatically available for NM to use and you can use standard
NM API to initiate connection.