QT DBus network manger for PPP connection

Hi,
I am writing a QT application for establishing PPP connection with the mobile via bluetooth link. I can do this by creating a connection in mobile broadband in network manger applet. Now i need to create my own app. using dbus to establish PPP connection through rfcomm0 serial port. I used qdbusviewer tool to search the available api's. But i cont find specific to PPP. can you please suggest me what are the API to be used and in what flow.

--
Regards

NAVEEN M N