QT DBus network manger for PPP connection

Hi Andrey,
I am writing my own application using Qt and dbus concept for establishing bluetooth DUN connection. Now all thast needed is i have serial port /dev/rfcomm0,, using this port i need to start PPP connection. I can do this with network manager applet. Which has very lengthy code and i am not able to debug it. Definetely that application uses DBUS concept. Please let me know what are those APIs used and in what flow should be used.

--
Regards

NAVEEN M N