Re: changing ip addresses using nm dbus with qt

On Monday 06 of June 2011 12:07:27 Savio Sebastian wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to change the ip addresses(switching between DHCP and manual)
> using nm dbus with the qt i am able to get the devices list  but how can i
> change the ip addresses any examples available
> Thanks

I've added an example to change IP method in a connection:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/examples/C/qt/change-
ipv4-addresses.cpp
You can simply adapt that to change other settings as well.

See also other examples in the directory.

Jirka