Re: How to Test NetworkManager 0.9

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Lamarque Vieira Souza
<lamarque gmail com> wrote:
> You need to install NetworkManager 0.9 and then compile the nm09 branch from
> KDE's networkmanagement repository:

So I need them both to be able to list the wireless networks then?

Btw, I already did the Plasma NM installation (from the nm09),
actually following the info I read on your blog, and I was not able to
see available wireless networks, but I'll give it a try again and
continue  posting on Plasma NM's list then.

Thanks.

David E. Narvaez