Re: Extending the mobile-broadband-provider-info database

Den 19. juli 2011 17:51, skrev Dan Williams:

As long as the attributes we add aren't required, it should be fine to
add them.  See the balance check stuff that was added a while ago; that
was added in a compatible manner and existing tools simply ignore the
new attributes.

About the existing information there. I see it is mobile network identifiers, but I haven't seen that Network manager exploit this to automatically select or propose the correct network settings. Is this not implemented yet?

--
Marius