From: Dan Williams [mailto:dcbw redhat com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:28 PM
To: Vikram Kumar
Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Modem Manager] [Patch] Adding LTE devices support to Modem Manager.

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 00:16 +0000, Vikram Kumar wrote:
>  Dear Network Manager in Gnome.org,
>
> Please find patch for Modem Manager plugin version 0.4 to support LTE
> devices.
>
> List of attachments and explanation:
>
> 1) ModemManager.patch :  patch file generated using diff.
>
> 2) ModemManager.tar:   source file which has newly added files for
> plugin.

Thanks for sending; I'll review.  As noted it probably doesn't apply to the MM_05 branch (or git master); we're also reworking the D-Bus API for git master anyway to be more compatible with multi-mode devices.

But since that rework isn't going to happen for MM_05 we probably want to have some short-term patch like this approach just to get the LTE support there.