Re: [Modem Manager] [Patch] Adding LTE devices support to Modem Manager.
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Vikram Kumar <vkumar nvtl com>
- Cc: "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Modem Manager] [Patch] Adding LTE devices support to Modem Manager.
- Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:28:03 -0500
On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 00:16 +0000, Vikram Kumar wrote:
> Dear Network Manager in Gnome.org,
> Please find patch for Modem Manager plugin version 0.4 to support LTE
> List of attachments and explanation:
> 1) ModemManager.patch : patch file generated using diff.
> 2) ModemManager.tar: source file which has newly added files for
Thanks for sending; I'll review. As noted it probably doesn't apply to
the MM_05 branch (or git master); we're also reworking the D-Bus API for
git master anyway to be more compatible with multi-mode devices.
But since that rework isn't going to happen for MM_05 we probably want
to have some short-term patch like this approach just to get the LTE
] [Thread Prev