Clarification about Licensing Requirement

Hello All,

I am thinking of using NetworkManager daemon (may be nmcli also) on an embedded platform for managing the Wifi connections. We have our own custom GUI framework, so nm-applet won't be of much use to us.

So, my questions is, it legal to use the D-Bus interface of NetworkManager in a proprietary application? As far as D-Bus is concerned I can see that it uses AFL and the glib is licensed under LGPL.

Thanks and Regards,
Mahavir