Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of NetworkManager-l2tp 0.1

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 09:47 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2011, Alexey Torkhov wrote:
>
> > I'm pleased to announce first release of NetworkManager-l2tp plugin
> > version 0.1. It is based on -pptp plugin and works with xl2tp to
> > establish L2TP connection. Basic features are already functional but it
> > needs polishing and testing.
> >
> > Source code is here:
> > https://github.com/atorkhov/NetworkManager-l2tp
> >
> > Fedora packages here, note that it currently needs permissive/disabled
> > SELinux:
> > http://atorkhov.fedorapeople.org/NetworkManager-l2tp/
> >
> > People are welcome to work on plugin or include it in various distros :)
>
> Are you talking at all to Alexander?
>
> His NetworkManager l2tp/ipsec plug code can be found at:
>
> https://gsoc.xelerance.com/projects/openswan-nm/repository
>
> Almost all use of L2TP is wit IPsec, so it is very important that the plugin
> works with l2tp as well as openswan to configure an L2TP/IPsec tunnel.
>
> Paul

I installed this, but there is no option to enter a "secret" unless that
is what the "NT domain" is, but I do not think so.  So how do I add the
secret?

--
Brian Millett - [ Garibaldi, "The Gathering"]
"I don't trust telepaths. Never have, never will."