Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of NetworkManager-l2tp 0.1
- From: Paul Wouters <paul xelerance com>
- To: Brian Millett <bmillett gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of NetworkManager-l2tp 0.1
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:45:51 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Brian Millett wrote:
I installed this, but there is no option to enter a "secret" unless that
is what the "NT domain" is, but I do not think so. So how do I add the
For now, please add it to /etc/ipsec.secrets manually.
We're working on a patch to openswan to allow it to add/del the secret via
the "ipsec whack" interface. But we need to do it right, without exposing
it on the commandline or using a temp file. Openswan normally keeps the
secrets in a pool, and does not associate the secret with a specific
connection, so this functionality needs to be added.
the syntax is:
%any gateway.corp.com: PSK "shared secred"
] [Thread Prev