Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of NetworkManager-l2tp 0.1
- From: Alexey Torkhov <atorkhov gmail com>
- To: Paul Wouters <paul xelerance com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of NetworkManager-l2tp 0.1
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:20:44 +0300
On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 10:56 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Alexey Torkhov wrote:
> >> It would definitely drag in openswan as dependancy even if not used. But
> >> I think I would prefer that over having two different plugins.
> > This will bring there advanced ppp settings dialog (similar to one in
> > pptp plugin), pppd plugin/etc. Also, a requested feature is to support
> > openl2tpd.
> > Won't this unnecessary bloat openswan-nm plugin?
> I'd still prefer that over two different possibly conflicting plugins.
But there also exists NetworkManager-strongswan plugin. So it's not the
first possibly conflicting plugin.
Anyway, merging two plugins sounds like a good idea. I'll look into
] [Thread Prev