Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:01:37 +0300
From: elnone <elnone gmail com>
To: mike cloaked <mike cloaked gmail com>
Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Fwd: NetworkManager connection priority - same ssid ?

09.01.2011 19:12, mike cloaked ?????:

Hallo!

Could you please describe ther area as I've got - these APs are
standalone? Are not controlled by a.. as example Cisco or Siemens
Wireless Controller VNS Rounted?

Thnx

PS With network manager on gentoo no such a kind of problem on a really
big area of WiFi under ... see above.

--
Ing. Franco Miceli
CITS - Plan Ceibal - Investigación & Desarrollo