Re: Fwd: NetworkManager connection priority - same ssid ?

09.01.2011 19:12, mike cloaked пишет:
> [...]
Hallo!

Could you please describe ther area as I've got - these APs are
standalone? Are not controlled by a.. as example Cisco or Siemens
Wireless Controller VNS Rounted?

Thnx

PS With network manager on gentoo no such a kind of problem on a really
big area of WiFi under ... see above.