Setting Routes

Greetings,

I have decided to write a Python script (we can't use libnm-qt, for licensing reasons) that is called by the main program. Using QtDBus was thrown in the "too hard" basket. Most things with Python DBus seem quite easy and there's enough examples :)

I see that I can get routes from org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.IP4Config properties however I cannot see how to set them. I'd prefer to set the routes with NetworkManager if possible.

Can setting routes be done through the DBus API?

--Daniel Devine