Re: Increased RAM usage with nm-applet 0.8.0 to 0.8.1

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Jeff Hoogland <JeffHoogland linux com> wrote:
> So - I've discovered that the increase in memory usage is coming from an
> update to ifupdown - not network manager.
>
> Is that related to this list or should I report the issue elsewhere?

Seems rather unlikely that anything could change in ifupdown that
would affect network-manager like this, given that ifupdown is a
completely separate process. If you've found this on Ubuntu, please
report it as a bug on Launchpad. You can do this easily with the
'ubuntu-bug ifupdown' command. If on Debian, you should be able to use
the 'reportbug' command.

Regards

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu tl gmail com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu tl gmail com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93