FYI: vacation next week

Now that 0.9 is out I'm taking a vacation (ok, it was planned for a
while).  I'll be out all next week (8/29 - 9/2) and probably won't
respond to much email.  I've tried to clear up the patch backlog this
week.  While I'm gone I'm sure y'all can handle anything that comes up,
and jklimes has commit privs, so if you send him presents maybe he'll
commit your patch.

Next up: I'd like to push out a 0.8.6 right after I get back since it's
about time for that.  Then, I'd like to release a 0.9.2 at the end of
October or at the very latest, end of November.  And then keep up a 2 or
3 month release cycle for new stable versions.  If the features aren't
ready, they get punted to the next release, which isn't that far away.

Cheers,