Additional connection causes existing routes/interfaces to twitch

Good day folks,

Sorry if I'm reporting this to a wrong place.

The problem I'm having with FC15 NM is with a following setup:

1. A FC15 client host:
   - wireless, default on
   - wired, default off
2. A server host, doubling as a gateway:
   - internal wireless, manifests itself as a gateway via DHCP,
   - internal wired, also manifests itself as a gateway via DHCP,
   - external interface, with a global IP address.

Each of the server's interfaces share a network with a corresponding client
interface.

The problem manifests itself as a disruption of all client TCP
connections (CIFS mounts, SSH and so on) to the /global/ IP address of
the server, when the wired plug is connected to the client.

Newly established TCP connections work just fine, of course.

--
regards,
  Samium Gromoff