Re: Common ModemManager.h

Hi hi,

> > > It actually depends on what we want to have in that common header. If we
> > > just want to define the DBus API symbols and types, then autogeneration
> > > is good enough (some XSLT magic just needed to get enums instead of
> > > #defines). But if the header ends up needing additional things not
> > > coming from the DBus API, then it probably makes more sense to have it
> > > manually maintained. At the end the API is not supposed to change that
> > > often... although it will completely change in 0.6 :-)
> > >
> > > Probably someone with experience in NM can give any reason why
> > > NetworkManager.h is manually maintained and not autogenerated from the
> > > DBus API?
> >
> > Because nobody has written the code to autogenerate it :)  Plus then I
> > think we'd lose some of the comments that are used when generating the
> > documentation unless we write gtkdoc glue for the XSLT thing too, which
> > wouldn't be bad idea.  Don't use NetworkManager.h as the gold standard
> > here.  Lets do what we think is best for MM regardless of how NM does
> > things since there's lots of historical baggage that hasn't been
> > important enough to fix up yet.
> >

> I see :-) I will try to improve the XSLT in order to generate the enums,
> and polish a bit the generated header file. I guess it will never be too
> late to go back to manually maintained one, if we ever need it.

Ok, so I hacked the XSLT to generate enums instead of defines where
appropriate, and reworked the build so that the ModemManager.h header is
used by the daemon and plugins themselves. Attaching to the email the
example header generated.

I skipped the generation of _LAST values for enums, as it's probably not
a good idea to have those in a public header. This shouldn't be a big
deal, as long as we take care of changing the threshold checks (as in
gobject property max values) when we add a new item to the enumeration.

I didn't touch the MM_ERROR_MODEM values. This is currently the only
thing that is kind of duplicated: in the introspection API and in the
daemon code itself (actually, found that the errors in the API are
outdated w.r.t the ones in the core). Will see if I can find an easy way
of maintaining all in a single place.

The work is ready for review in the 'common-header-autogenerated' branch
in the following git repo:
git://gitorious.org/aleksander/modemmanager.git

I'll keep on with libmm-glib based on that branch.

Cheers,

--
Aleksander
/* Generated Header file do not edit */

/*
 * ModemManager Interface Specification
 * version 0.5
 *
 * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
 * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
 * version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
 * Lesser General Public License for more details.
 *
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
 * License along with this library; if not, write to the
 * Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
 * Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2008 - 2009 Novell, Inc.
 * Copyright (C) 2009 - 2011 Red Hat, Inc.
 */

#ifndef _MODEM_MANAGER_H_
#define _MODEM_MANAGER_H_

#define MM_DBUS_PATH    "/org/freedesktop/ModemManager"
#define MM_DBUS_SERVICE "org.freedesktop.ModemManager"

/**************
 * Interfaces *
 **************/

#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE "org.freedesktop.ModemManager"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_SIMPLE "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Simple"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_LOCATION "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Location"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_CDMA "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Cdma"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_CARD "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Card"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Contacts"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Network"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_SMS "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.SMS"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_HSO "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Hso"
#define MM_DBUS_INTERFACE_MODEM_GSM_USSD "org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Ussd"

/***********************
 * Methods/Enums/Flags *
 ***********************/

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager
 */

#define MM_MANAGER_METHOD_ENUMERATEDEVICES "EnumerateDevices"
#define MM_MANAGER_METHOD_SCANDEVICES "ScanDevices"
#define MM_MANAGER_METHOD_SETLOGGING "SetLogging"

#define MM_MANAGER_SIGNAL_DEVICEADDED "DeviceAdded"
#define MM_MANAGER_SIGNAL_DEVICEREMOVED "DeviceRemoved"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem
 */

#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_ENABLE "Enable"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_CONNECT "Connect"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_DISCONNECT "Disconnect"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_GETIP4CONFIG "GetIP4Config"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_GETINFO "GetInfo"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_RESET "Reset"
#define MM_MODEM_METHOD_FACTORYRESET "FactoryReset"

#define MM_MODEM_SIGNAL_STATECHANGED "StateChanged"

/* MM_MODEM_TYPE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_TYPE_UNKNOWN = 0,
    MM_MODEM_TYPE_GSM = 1,
    MM_MODEM_TYPE_CDMA = 2,
} MMModemType;

/* MM_MODEM_IP_METHOD enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_IP_METHOD_PPP = 0,
    MM_MODEM_IP_METHOD_STATIC = 1,
    MM_MODEM_IP_METHOD_DHCP = 2,
} MMModemIpMethod;

/* MM_MODEM_STATE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_STATE_UNKNOWN = 0,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_DISABLED = 10,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_DISABLING = 20,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_ENABLING = 30,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_ENABLED = 40,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_SEARCHING = 50,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_REGISTERED = 60,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_DISCONNECTING = 70,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_CONNECTING = 80,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_CONNECTED = 90,
} MMModemState;

/* MM_MODEM_STATE_REASON enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_STATE_REASON_NONE = 0,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_REASON_USER_REQUESTED = 1,
    MM_MODEM_STATE_REASON_SUSPEND = 2,
} MMModemStateReason;

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Simple
 */

#define MM_MODEM_SIMPLE_METHOD_CONNECT "Connect"
#define MM_MODEM_SIMPLE_METHOD_GETSTATUS "GetStatus"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Location
 */

#define MM_MODEM_LOCATION_METHOD_ENABLE "Enable"
#define MM_MODEM_LOCATION_METHOD_GETLOCATION "GetLocation"

/* MM_MODEM_LOCATION_CAPABILITIES flag values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_LOCATION_CAPABILITY_UNKNOWN = 0x0,
    MM_MODEM_LOCATION_CAPABILITY_GPS_NMEA = 0x1,
    MM_MODEM_LOCATION_CAPABILITY_GSM_LAC_CI = 0x2,
    MM_MODEM_LOCATION_CAPABILITY_GPS_RAW = 0x4,
} MMModemLocationCapabilities;

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Cdma
 */

#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_ACTIVATE "Activate"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_ACTIVATEMANUAL "ActivateManual"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_GETSIGNALQUALITY "GetSignalQuality"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_GETESN "GetEsn"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_GETSERVINGSYSTEM "GetServingSystem"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_METHOD_GETREGISTRATIONSTATE "GetRegistrationState"

#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_SIGNAL_ACTIVATIONSTATECHANGED "ActivationStateChanged"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_SIGNAL_SIGNALQUALITY "SignalQuality"
#define MM_MODEM_CDMA_SIGNAL_REGISTRATIONSTATECHANGED "RegistrationStateChanged"

/* MM_MODEM_CDMA_REGISTRATION_STATE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_REGISTRATION_STATE_UNKNOWN = 0,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_REGISTRATION_STATE_REGISTERED = 1,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_REGISTRATION_STATE_HOME = 2,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_REGISTRATION_STATE_ROAMING = 3,
} MMModemCdmaRegistrationState;

/* MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_STATE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_STATE_NOT_ACTIVATED = 0,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_STATE_ACTIVATING = 1,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_STATE_PARTIALLY_ACTIVATED = 2,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_STATE_ACTIVATED = 3,
} MMModemCdmaActivationState;

/* MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_NO_ERROR = 0,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_ROAMING = 1,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_WRONG_RADIO_INTERFACE = 2,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_COULD_NOT_CONNECT = 3,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED = 4,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_PROVISIONING_FAILED = 5,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_NO_SIGNAL = 6,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_UNKNOWN = 7,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_TIMED_OUT = 8,
    MM_MODEM_CDMA_ACTIVATION_ERROR_START_FAILED = 9,
} MMModemCdmaActivationError;

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm
 */

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE_ANY = 0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE_2G_PREFERRED = 1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE_3G_PREFERRED = 2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE_2G_ONLY = 3,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ALLOWED_MODE_3G_ONLY = 4,
} MMModemGsmAllowedMode;

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_UNKNOWN = 0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_GSM = 1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_GSM_COMPACT = 2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_GPRS = 3,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_EDGE = 4,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_UMTS = 5,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_HSDPA = 6,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_HSUPA = 7,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_HSPA = 8,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_HSPA_PLUS = 9,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_ACCESS_TECH_LTE = 10,
} MMModemGsmAccessTech;

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE flag values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_UNKNOWN = 0x0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_ANY = 0x1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_GPRS = 0x2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_EDGE = 0x4,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_UMTS = 0x8,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_HSDPA = 0x10,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_2G_PREFERRED = 0x20,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_3G_PREFERRED = 0x40,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_2G_ONLY = 0x80,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_3G_ONLY = 0x100,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_HSUPA = 0x200,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_HSPA = 0x400,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_GSM = 0x800,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_MODE_GSM_COMPACT = 0x1000,
} MMModemGsmMode;

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND flag values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_UNKNOWN = 0x0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_ANY = 0x1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_EGSM = 0x2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_DCS = 0x4,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_PCS = 0x8,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_G850 = 0x10,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U2100 = 0x20,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U1800 = 0x40,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U17IV = 0x80,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U800 = 0x100,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U850 = 0x200,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U900 = 0x400,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U17IX = 0x800,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U1900 = 0x1000,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_BAND_U2600 = 0x2000,
} MMModemGsmBand;

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Card
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_GETIMEI "GetImei"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_GETIMSI "GetImsi"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_GETOPERATORID "GetOperatorId"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_GETSPN "GetSpn"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_SENDPUK "SendPuk"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_SENDPIN "SendPin"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_ENABLEPIN "EnablePin"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CARD_METHOD_CHANGEPIN "ChangePin"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Contacts
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_ADD "Add"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_DELETE "Delete"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_GET "Get"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_LIST "List"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_FIND "Find"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_CONTACTS_METHOD_GETCOUNT "GetCount"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Network
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_REGISTER "Register"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_SCAN "Scan"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_SETAPN "SetApn"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_GETSIGNALQUALITY "GetSignalQuality"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_SETBAND "SetBand"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_GETBAND "GetBand"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_SETNETWORKMODE "SetNetworkMode"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_GETNETWORKMODE "GetNetworkMode"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_GETREGISTRATIONINFO "GetRegistrationInfo"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_METHOD_SETALLOWEDMODE "SetAllowedMode"

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_SIGNAL_SIGNALQUALITY "SignalQuality"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_SIGNAL_REGISTRATIONINFO "RegistrationInfo"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_SIGNAL_NETWORKMODE "NetworkMode"

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_IDLE = 0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_HOME = 1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_SEARCHING = 2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_DENIED = 3,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_UNKNOWN = 4,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_REG_STATUS_ROAMING = 5,
} MMModemGsmNetworkRegStatus;

/* MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE enum values */

typedef enum {
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_ANY = 0,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_GPRS = 1,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_EDGE = 2,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_UMTS = 3,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_HSDPA = 4,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_2G_PREFERRED = 5,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_3G_PREFERRED = 6,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_2G_ONLY = 7,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_3G_ONLY = 8,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_HSUPA = 9,
    MM_MODEM_GSM_NETWORK_DEPRECATED_MODE_HSPA = 10,
} MMModemGsmNetworkDeprecatedMode;

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.SMS
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_DELETE "Delete"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_GET "Get"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_GETFORMAT "GetFormat"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SETFORMAT "SetFormat"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_GETSMSC "GetSmsc"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SETSMSC "SetSmsc"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_LIST "List"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SAVE "Save"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SEND "Send"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SENDFROMSTORAGE "SendFromStorage"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_METHOD_SETINDICATION "SetIndication"

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_SIGNAL_SMSRECEIVED "SmsReceived"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_SMS_SIGNAL_COMPLETED "Completed"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Hso
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_HSO_METHOD_AUTHENTICATE "Authenticate"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.Ussd
 */

#define MM_MODEM_GSM_USSD_METHOD_INITIATE "Initiate"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_USSD_METHOD_RESPOND "Respond"
#define MM_MODEM_GSM_USSD_METHOD_CANCEL "Cancel"

/*
 * Interface org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties
 */

#define MM_MANAGER_SIGNAL_MMPROPERTIESCHANGED "MmPropertiesChanged"
#define MM_MANAGER_SIGNAL_PROPERTIESCHANGED "PropertiesChanged"

/**********
 * Errors *
 **********/

#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_SERIALOPENFAILED "SerialOpenFailed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_SERIALSENDFAILED "SerialSendFailed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_SERIALRESPONSETIMEOUT "SerialResponseTimeout"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GENERAL "General"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_OPERATIONNOTSUPPORTED "OperationNotSupported"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_CONNECTED "Connected"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_DISCONNECTED "Disconnected"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_OPERATIONINPROGRESS "OperationInProgress"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_NOCARRIER "NoCarrier"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_NODIALTONE "NoDialtone"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_BUSY "Busy"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_NOANSWER "NoAnswer"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_PHONEFAILURE "PhoneFailure"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NOCONNECTION "NoConnection"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_LINKRESERVED "LinkReserved"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_OPERATIONNOTALLOWED "OperationNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_OPERATIONNOTSUPPORTED "OperationNotSupported"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_PHSIMPINREQUIRED "PhSimPinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_PHFSIMPINREQUIRED "PhFSimPinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_PHFSIMPUKREQUIRED "PhFSimPukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMNOTINSERTED "SimNotInserted"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMPINREQUIRED "SimPinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMPUKREQUIRED "SimPukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMFAILURE "SimFailure"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMBUSY "SimBusy"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMWRONG "SimWrong"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_INCORRECTPASSWORD "IncorrectPassword"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMPIN2REQUIRED "SimPin2Required"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SIMPUK2REQUIRED "SimPuk2Required"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_MEMORYFULL "MemoryFull"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_INVALIDINDEX "InvalidIndex"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NOTFOUND "NotFound"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_MEMORYFAILURE "MemoryFailure"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_TEXTTOOLONG "TextTooLong"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_INVALIDCHARS "InvalidChars"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_DIALSTRINGTOOLONG "DialStringTooLong"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_INVALIDDIALSTRING "InvalidDialString"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NONETWORK "NoNetwork"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKTIMEOUT "NetworkTimeout"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKNOTALLOWED "NetworkNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKPINREQUIRED "NetworkPinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKPUKREQUIRED "NetworkPukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKSUBSETPINREQUIRED "NetworkSubsetPinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_NETWORKSUBSETPUKREQUIRED "NetworkSubsetPukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SERVICEPINREQUIRED "ServicePinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_SERVICEPUKREQUIRED "ServicePukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_CORPORATEPINREQUIRED "CorporatePinRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_CORPORATEPUKREQUIRED "CorporatePukRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_HIDDENKEYREQUIRED "HiddenKeyRequired"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_EAPMETHODNOTSUPPORTED "EapMethodNotSupported"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_INCORRECTPARAMS "IncorrectParams"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_UNKNOWN "Unknown"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSILLEGALMS "GprsIllegalMs"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSILLEGALME "GprsIllegalMe"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSSERVICENOTALLOWED "GprsServiceNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSPLMNNOTALLOWED "GprsPlmnNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSLOCATIONNOTALLOWED "GprsLocationNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSROAMINGNOTALLOWED "GprsRoamingNotAllowed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSOPTIONNOTSUPPORTED "GprsOptionNotSupported"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSNOTSUBSCRIBED "GprsNotSubscribed"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSOUTOFORDER "GprsOutOfOrder"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSPDPAUTHFAILURE "GprsPdpAuthFailure"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSUNSPECIFIED "GprsUnspecified"
#define MM_ERROR_MODEM_GSM_GPRSINVALIDCLASS "GprsInvalidClass"

#endif /*  _MODEM_MANAGER_H_ */