Re: NetworkManager and GPS Support

Hi,

Thanks for your reaction!

Its indeed the same hardware this is working on, but there is a big difference between mbm-gpsd.

First of all I would like the support to get in NetworkManager/ModemManager.
Not needing another additional package.

And another thing is that mbm-gpsd depends on HAL.
This is getting removed from most distro's, so this is another reason to get everything in NetworkManager.

Thx

Jean-Louis