ANN: ModemManager 0.5 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to finally announce the release of ModemManager 0.5.  It
includes a ton of bug fixes since the last version, new functionality,
new modem support, and a whole lot more magical stuff.  Instead I'll
just link to the NEWS file which details much of it; thanks to everyone
who contributed patches and helped test and debug.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ModemManager/ModemManager/plain/NEWS?h=MM_05

MM 0.5 is the first release of the 0.5.x stable branch.  It is
compatible with (among other programs) NetworkManager 0.8.x and 0.9.x.
You can download MM from here:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/ModemManager/0.5/