Q: nm-gsm-device.c

I am a newbie student of the NetworkManager, and I try to undetsrand the way
the application treats with modem & wifi devices (more ineterseted in the
low level parts of the NetworkManager application: the "commands" to the
I saw that in the older released version such as 0.7.2 there was a file
/src/nm-gsm-device.c which contained some of the AT-COMMAND used for
initialization of modems, but in the updated version there is no such
file(as far as I can find), and I dont see anywhere else where AT-Command
are used. Does anyone knows how these commands are used then in the updated
version ?

Many thanks,

Sent from the Gnome - NetworkManager mailing list archive at Nabble.com.