Re: About PPP and modem initialization

Hi.
What I need to do is to send a few extra commands to the 3G modem before
networkmanager sends the AT+CPIN= and the ATDT commands.
I would write down the AT sequences in a file suitable for the chat command
but I don't really know where to hook such a thing to (provided that there
is any possibility to).