Wireless stopped working

Hi List,

After an upgrade to NetworkManager-0.8.1-10.git20100831.fc14.i686 (Fedora RPM), wireless networking is no longer usable on my Lenovo ideapad S12, which uses the broadcom "wl" driver.

The "Enable Wireless" menu item is unchecked. If clicked, it doesn't get checked and nothing else seems to happen.

Using command line tools, wireless networking seems to work just fine (I've only tried scanning).

After downgrading to NetworkManager-0.8.1-9.git20100831.fc14.i686, everything works "fine". The quotes are there because the old behaviour isn't quite optimal either; the wireless network needs to be manually enabled after each boot, and it takes a minute or so before any networks are found.

Is there an easy fix or workaround?  How can I debug the problem further?

Regards,
David