Re: Is it possible that a command line interface to the network-manager functionality could be added?
- From: Tassilo Horn <tassilo member fsf org>
- To: Daenyth Blank <daenyth gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is it possible that a command line interface to the network-manager functionality could be added?
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:06:59 +0100
Daenyth Blank <daenyth gmail com> writes:
>>> I do see connections defined in knetworkmanager but it needs
>>> knetworkmanager running.
>> Oh, indeed, I see those, too. But my need is to have a cmd line
>> interface to networkmanager when I have broken my X install, so
>> there's no way to start knetworkmanager.
> You may be interested in my python-networkmanager library:
> The wifi support isn't really there yet, and there's some class
> restructuring that needs to be done, but you might be able to use it
> as a starting point.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a look at it as soon as I find
some spare time.
] [Thread Prev