Installation problem with Ubuntu Lynx?

I hope this is a trivial and non-problematic thing, but I've been
watching for a report here and haven't spotted anything.

Since Ubuntu 10.04 was released, I've done a number of upgrades and
installations, and several times I've seen it stop during the
installation with a message about the nm applet being unable to find
some required resources. I've just been skipping over it without
problems, either it's spurious or self-repairing, but I'm still
wondering.

(Pretty sure no one is tracking open issues, but I was asked for
some additional information about another network-related problem
I'd reported. If anyone is tracking things, then all I can say is
that it seems to have gone away so I wasn't able to get the
requested information.)

2010 FIFA World Cup News [Yahoo!Sports/sportsnavi]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/southafrica2010/