v0.8.0.997 and Ralink RT3090

Hi all,

Fedora 13 now includes support for the Ralink RT28090 and RT3090 chipsets,
as I discovered when I did a fresh install on my Asus Eee PC 1101 which has
the latter.

NM sees the wireless interface, wlan0, at startup, but alas it doesn't
display any available access points. I tried adding one manually to no
avail. Togging Fn-F2 (wireless switch) makes no difference.

FWIW, I had the wireless working under F12, but using the source downloaded
from Ralink; for reasons explained to me on this list NM didn't recognize
that driver. http://old.nabble.com/v0.7.998:-doesn't-see-ra0-ts27898890.html

So, I know it can work.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks,