Re: nm disabled by pppoeconf

Hi Daniel ;)

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 03:19, Daniel Gnoutcheff <daniel gnoutcheff name> wrote:
On 05/06/2010 07:13 PM, Frederik Nnaji wrote:
network manager couldn't create a dsl connection on a modem/router device.

I know this is not your main question, but I'm quite curious: why didn't this work? What happened when you tried? If this is a bug in N-M, it would be great to get it fixed.

i posted a bug a while ago when i had the problem..
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/566321
i don't have this hardware around anymore, so i really hope network-manager can handle that by now.

IMHO most important in this context ist for network manager to offer an option to "reset to default" on DSL configuration..
since we don't have a wizard yet..

greetings