Re: PropertiesChanged

Hi Dan,

thanks again for your answer. In a deep Qt debug session today i found
the reason why PropertiesChanged is not signaled. The PropertiesChanged
signal on DBus and in the introspection files has the dictionary a{s,v}
parameter, so the Qt signal in the extracted interface classes also has
this parameter. But it seems as if Qt processes this parameter
internally and offers a PropertiesChanged signal without any parameters.
So I removed the parameter from the PropertiesChanged signal in all
interface classes and now everything is signaling correctly.
In the signal handler  of PropertiesChanged I check what properties has
change and everything works great.
I don't understand how exactly all the dbus stuff works in Qt, and why I
have to "patch" interfaces to get it working, but I'm happy to have a
running solution now.

Best,
Marcin Klekot