PropertiesChanged

Hi All,

i am writing a qt based NM applet to configure wireless connections.
With qdbusxml2cpp I created all needed interface classes from the
introspection xml files. With this classes i can now talk to
networkmanager over dubs (adding and deleting connections, connecting
and disconnecting, and so on)
The problem I have is that on no interface PropertiesChanged is
signaled. Other signals like 'NewConnection' on 'NetworkManagerSetting'
or  'Updated' on 'NetworkManagerSettings.Connection' are signaled
correctly.
I assumed that PropertiesChanged would be signaled on
NetworkManager.Connection. Active if the connection state changes but
this is not the case. PropertiesChanged is also not signaled on
NetworkManager.Device.Wireless when the appropriate device connects or
disconnects. On the other hand AccessPointAdded is signaled correctly.

Any suggestions why  PropertiesChanged is not signaled?

Thanks

PS. Next week i am on holiday so I can answer only after next week.