Re: 3G USB support for NM 0.7 (II)

Hi,

  Ah.. thanks!  So I should check my routing tables after connecting
to 3G and WiFi at the same time...

  No actually when we are on the road it makes sense to keep the 3G
connected because the WiFi may be spotty, and you don't want to drop a
Skype call etc..

  What should be added instead, is a simple highlight or grey out that
informs people that the connected 3G is not currently passing
traffic... Ideally a way to click and manually override the selection
of WiFi or 3G also... so if NM found and connected to WiFi, but the
WiFi was really slow or intermittant, allow the user the option to
force override back to 3G to get work done, then go back to WiFi for
surfing the web etc... that would be BEST.