Re: migrating configurations of nm-applet

On 06/25/2010 05:38 PM, I wrote:
> On 06/25/2010 11:44 AM, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have a new laptop , and I would like migrate all my configurations and
>> vpns , where this information is saved ?.
<snip>
> What distro are you using?

I can answer my own question by looking in the archives. :) Sorry for
that noise.

Assuming you're still using Fedora, I think settings for system-wide
connections managed by network-manager are stored in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, specifically in the ifcfg-* files.

(Though I might be missing some details. I'm a Fedora novice. :)

HTH!

Have a good one,
Daniel