no-auto-default for all?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to apply something like no-auto-default to all devices, where one config file would work for all machines. Basically, I don't want to hardcode a MAC address.

This is nm 0.7.2. I effectively want the system settings daemon disabled, as I'm dealing with hardware where the ethernet chips are USB, and having them connect automatically is not acceptable.

Removing the .service file works, but seems a little drastic and causes a lot of negative verbosity from NetworkManager.

--Pat