Re: Number of wireless scans before trying autoconnection

So far, trying to get this problem solved, I have made a initscript that runs before NM. This script enables the wireless interface and performs a couple of scans (iwlist).

Doing this (which performs as asked, finding almost all the networks in range), doesn't cause any effect on NM. NM still shows only a few of the available networks at startup.

Is this something that can be dealt with at device autostart or something like that. I would really appreciate if anyone could point me at any direction, since I'm a bit lost inside the NM code. Maybe the function that starts the network interfaces, and/or where does NM take the scan results from at startup.

Thanks in advance for any answers anyone can provide.

Cheers