Re: NetworkManager doesn't connect to my Mobile Broadband connection

Paul Hardwick <paul peck org uk> writes:

Hi Paul,

> The log does tell you that a SIM PIN is required.  Perhaps that is
> your solution?

Yes, and I have entered that PIN in the KNetworkManager settings for
this connection, in addition to the number called, the username and
password (which are not relevant but must not be empty), and the APN.

There's one empty field for the PUK, which I don't know.

For Authentication, Compression and Echo I didn't know what settings to
choose, so I've sticked with the defaults.

Bye,
Tassilo