Re: vpnc works from command line but not from Network Manager.
- From: Bin Li <libin charles gmail com>
- To: "Maffitt, David" <maffittd mir wustl edu>, "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: vpnc works from command line but not from Network Manager.
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:34:23 +0800
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Maffitt, David <maffittd mir wustl edu> wrote:
> Using NetworkManager Applet 0.8.0.997 on fedora 13 with vpnc 0.5.3
> vpnc works (I can ping machines on the private network) if I sudo from the command line and enter config info at prompts.
> Running from the applet appears to connect (I get the banner message in pop-up window indicating I've connected), but I cannot ping on the private network). running 'ps ax | grep vpnc' returns
> /usr/sbin/vpnc --non-inter --no-detach -
> any ideas? debugging tips?
* killall -TERM nm-vpnc-service
* in a root terminal, run
* start your VPN connection
* reproduce the problem
* send the nm-vpnc-service output to the developers
> The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.
> networkmanager-list mailing list
> networkmanager-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev