Re: Static address and resolvconf problem

That doesn't solve the problem: when I select static configuration and reboot, the nameserver entry is deleted from /etc/resolv.conf ( whichever it is, 127.0.0.1 or other ).

José Queiroz escribió:
Why don't you install a dns server on your machine? This way you can
use resolvconf to fix "nameserver 127.0.0.1" to you, and never again
need to guess what is your dns server right now...