Re: suspend/deactivate devices in modem manager

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 09:48 +0100, Mark Haack (werk55.de) wrote:
> Hi Dan

The ModemManager D-Bus API is specified and there's already alternative
implementations; you can certainly write your own service conforming to
the MM D-Bus API and NetworkManager will happily use it instead of
modem-manager itself.

> 2. or a plugin api for UI elements to customize it. (there is dbus okay, but
> I cant stop annoying nm dialogs)

3. We can enhance ModemManager and the D-Bus API to provide the
functionality you require (within reason of course), which is my
preferred solution.