Re: Augmenting mobile-broadband-provider-info

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 12:15 +0100, Mark Haack wrote:
> Hi

T-Mobile US has completely free GPRS/EDGE roaming for their prepaid
customers throughout the US, on a variety of providers.  Like you say,
the roaming logic is really in the billing systems and that's not
something that's easy to track.  AT&T phones will also spoof the
provider name shown on the phone and always show AT&T even if you're
roaming on some other provider.