Re: plugin generic doesn't support my huawei180

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 15:05 +0100, Maxime Boure wrote:
> For those who want to know I get it working !
>
> I modified the config.h file for it setting this : #define
> HAVE_LIBUDEV 0
>
> And know network manager see my device !

That's pretty much a hack and disables udev probing of the device.
Unfortunately, if the device has multiple serial ports, you'll run into
a race condition and sometimes get the wrong port if you only use HAL.

It would be better to figure out why probing fails instead.